Terms of ServiceJanuary 15, 2020 2021-08-22 18:01
Terms of Service
Welcome to Grane Lux Academy
Welcome to Grane Lux, an online community that provides access to resources, tools, ideas and inspirations to help you live a life that is more fulfilling and impactful. The Grane Lux website and services including Grane Lux Academy (without limitation) all websites, mobile applications and other interactive properties through which the service is delivered (collectively, the “Service”) are owned, operated and distributed by Grane Lux (Pty) Ltd. (referred to in these Terms of Service as “Grane Lux” or “we” and through similar words such as “us,” “our,” etc.). By accessing any part of the Service, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you should not use the Service.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY, AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last modified as of June 14, 2021.
Description of Service
The Grane Lux Academy provides online classes to those who are interested in learning ways that could help them live a life that is fulfilling and impactful. The courses offered are geared towards building and mastering skills that would serve you in life.
- The Grane Lux Academy service, and any content viewed through any of our other services, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- With your purchase of a course, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Grane Lux Academy content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. License to access the content is granted for one year from date of purchase.
- You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- We may revoke your license at any time in our sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
- YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
- You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any material that you paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
- You may never use another’s account, and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your account. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. You agree to (a) immediately notify Grane Lux of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. Grane Lux will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behaviour that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Service, with or without registering. In addition, if you are under 18 years old, you may use the Service, with or without registering, only with the approval of your parent or guardian.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
Modifications to service
Grane Lux reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Grane Lux will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
- To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Grane Lux information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument.
- You represent and warrant to Grane Lux that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument.
- You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
- You agree to pay Grane Lux the amount that is specified in the payment plan (as well as any applicable taxes) in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms of Service.
- You hereby authorize Grane Lux to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan (as well as any applicable taxes) until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred.
- If you dispute any charges, you must let Grane Lux know within sixty (60) days after the date that we charge you.
- We reserve the right to change Grane Lux prices. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
Cancellations and Refunds
No refunds are offered for fees or any other fees collected by the Service. Payments are non-refundable and there are no refund or credits for partially used periods.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER Grane Lux PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE,NOR ANY OTHER Grane Lux PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A STUDENT AND TEACHER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other Grane Lux Parties harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any of the other governing documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
At Grane Lux, we respect the privacy of our users. By using the Service, you consent to our collection and use of personal data. We take measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Grane Lux via the Internet.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.